- (Русский) КЫРГЫЗСКО-УЗБЕКСКИЙ БИЗНЕС-ФОРУМ
(Русский) КЫРГЫЗСКО-УЗБЕКСКИЙ БИЗНЕС-ФОРУМ
- On March 11, 2021, within the framework of the state visit of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic S.N. Japarov to Tashkent, the Republic of Uzbekistan, a business forum was held – the Uzbek Business Forum, with the participation of the Vice Prime Minister – Minister of Economy and Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic U .T. Karmyshakov, Deputy Prime Minister – Minister of Foreign Affairs and Foreign Trade of the Republic of Uzbekistan S.U. Umurzakov and Director of the State Agency for the Promotion and Protection of Investments under the MEF KR A.N. Shykmamatov.
- The purpose of the event was to inform the forum participants about economic reforms, export and investment opportunities of the Kyrgyz Republic, strengthening and developing bilateral trade and economic relations, as well as assistance in establishing business ties between entrepreneurs of both countries on issues of mutual interest.
- The last business forum was attended by representatives of government agencies, business associations and more than 100 representatives of the business sector of the Kyrgyz Republic and the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- During the B2B meetings, entrepreneurs, as well as representatives of the business circles of the two countries, had the opportunity to establish business contacts and discuss prospects for the development of cooperation with the further implementation of joint projects.
- As a result of the event, 13 bilateral documents were signed in the field of export development and implementation of joint project.